- Delivering crudité, lime cucumber water with rose petals and sandwiches to the bridal party as they get hair and makeup done for the big event.
- A basket of hair pins, mouth wash, baby powder and other girly 'may needs' in the ladies room.
- Walking the bride to her chariot with a umbrella to shield her from the rain.
- Surprising the couple with the tables they wanted as a gift.
- Saying yes to making a special breakfast for the bride and groom the next day because they want to be the bride and groom for a little bit longer.
- Retrieving a last minute 'sweetheart table' for the happy couple.
- Climbing onto the roof to get into a room for a locked out guest 1/2 hour before the wedding!
Yes, by the end of the weekend we are all exhausted, but smiling and ready for the next big event!